Burton Yeasayer Snowboard
Burton Yeasayer Snowboard
With the versatility and effortless control of this baord designed to broaden your horizons, any slalom is now as easy as pressing the answer button on your phone.
Inspired by all this contrast of light and dark, day and night, and inspired by grace and power, many squares of female riders and opposite each other were gathered and this design was created. You will be able to dominate every point of the whole mountain, from unexplored peaks to snowparks.
While the rocker nose of the board allows you to glide through the snow, its twin shape allows you to slide in both directions. Whichever way you turn, control is now at your feet.
- Usage Area: All Mount
- Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Response: Soft/Medium
- Flat Top+Rocker: The Flat Top profile provides stability, stability and continuous edge control and prevents steel squeezing of the tip and tail.
- Flat Top™: The flat profile between the legs means stability, better stability and constant edge control. The tip and tail engage with an early rise outside the feet for the free, loose feel you’d expect from a rocker profile.
- Shape: Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can turn and kick with exceptional stability whether you’re riding regularly or crossing
- Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from end to end for a balanced ride that is equally versatile normal or key
- The Channel: Allows you to fasten and attach in the fastest and easiest way, in the settings that best suit your belt position. The only system where you can micro-adjust. Being a system compatible with all brands does not limit snowboarders.
- Core: The Super Fly 800G Core is a dual type wood core that pops and switches between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance.
- Core: Dualzone™ EGD, Wood grain engineered for greater edge grip, responsiveness and strength. For consistent edge grip and increased strength, the wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the rest of the wood core.
- Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass provides smoother torsional flexibility for light riders, while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shredding.
- Squeezebox Low: Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressive user, with an overall easier feel. The firmer areas just outside your foot provide a more direct transfer of energy to the tip and tail, while providing a softer, smoother stretch between the ligaments. The end result is more control with less effort from the driver.
- Base: Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires very little maintenance.