The EWAKE 172 and 151 are EWAKE’s latest custom made jetboards. They impress with three jets and a carbon real wood fuselage.
The EWAKE is in a class of its own with its noble carbon real wood hull and Italian design. The world-famous Riva boats were the inspiration.
The propulsion concept with 3 jets arranged in parallel brings a diversified jet propulsion with correspondingly smooth running. A trim set is available as an accessory so that the board can be adjusted and optimized for light or strong riders up to 120 kg.
The inwater plug-in of the battery is unique in its handling – especially for boat/yacht owners. The battery can be used in the floating board in the water! Compared to other boards, you only have half the weight, for example when maneuvering on deck, on the bathing platform or on the beach. There are no plugs or buckles for manual insertion – no sanding or corrosion.
The W-shape underside gives directional stability and supports the continuous water pressure on the inlet ports.
The triple jet configuration also provides security when driving in coastal areas. A rescue battery and GPS rescue function are optionally available from EWAKE.
The set for online streaming using onboard cameras , developed with the Technical University of Munich and Siemens Mendix® , will be available from summer 2023. In this way, two or more riders can present their rides directly online via app/youtube/twitch during the break.
Thanks to the internal suction openings and no fins, the board is only 15 cm flat and can be easily stowed away in a mobile home or boat . The 172 is 172 cm long .
There is also a short version with a length of only 1.51 m – that even fits across the back seat in the car. The EWAKE board was designed with German F1 suppliers**, optimized in handling and is ” Made in Germany “.
The carbon edges offer carving grip in the water and are at the same time insensitive and impact-resistant. It is very gliding with ideal cornering behavior. The board has a wide range of uses for beginners and advanced surfers .
- Full carbon with noble real wood inlay
- Made in Germany / Italian design
- Inwater battery plugin, for example for use on yachts
- Dimensions: 172 x 61 x 15 cm (or 151 x 62 x 14 cm)
- Weight of the board without battery 21 kg
- Tail: Power from three jets
- Jet arrangement: Parallel for better efficiency
- 11 kW or 15 kW power
- Maintenance-free gearless motors
- Maximum speed 50 km/h
- Underwater hull: W shape with carving edges
- Buoyancy / volume 115 l
- Nose rocker: steep
- Tail rocker: 0 degrees for maximum wake feeling and fast planing
- wireless controllers
- Driving time race battery: 15 – 20 minutes // long range: 20 – 45 minutes
- Battery weight: Race 16 kg // LR battery: 18 kg
- Charging time: 1.5 hours / 2.5 hours
- Battery subscription from €20 per month
- Rescue functions for coastal driving or for young drivers
- Foot straps and handles made of raw wood
- Quick stop / safety leash